EGÉSZSÉGVONAL can be called 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for free.
The contact centre of Egészségvonal provides general information on the following topics:
- Questions about coronavirus and coronavirus vaccination
- Information on health services, provider finder
- Questions about the EESZT public interface
- Questions about medicines, medical devices, e-prescription (E-Recept)
- Information on vaccinations
- Screening tests, health promotion
- Specialised health care services
How to contact EGÉSZSGVONAL?
Telephone: 1812 (from abroad: +36 1 550 1812)*
Postal address: 1437 Budapest, PO box 777
* For calls from abroad, the call charges applied by the telephone service provider in the country concerned.
In cooperation with the EGÉSZSÉGVONAL, the Governmental Clientline is also directly available via the 1812 number for the following topics:
- Insurance status
- Social Insurance Card (TAJ)
- European Health Insurance Card
- Sickness benefit and other financial and social benefits
Information is available in Hungarian and English.